‘La Maison sur La Mare’ is a bright two bedroomed apartment on the first floor of the converted hay loft. It sits on the edge of the picturesque pond full of fish, ducks and frogs. Relax with a glass of wine and watch the sun set or enjoy an aperitif and dinner on the terrasse served by your hosts. Bed and breakfast or self catering options are available from September through to Easter.
The open plan lounge and kitchen/diner are bright and airy with French doors opening onto a Juliette balcony at one end and a larger balcony with table and chairs and panoramic views over the fields and pool. Two bedrooms, one double and one twin share the the shower room and are quiet, relaxing rooms with original beams and plenty of French country cottage charm.
Prices and additional information
- 150 euros for 2-4 people (min 2 night stay)
- 750 euros for 2-4 people per week Sept-Easter
- Continental Breakfast Option 12 euros pp
- Dinner Option from 30 euros pp
- All bedding, bath and pool towels and some cleaning products included
- Oven/hob, fridge/ice box, kettle, toaster, iron and board
- Access to washing machine/ washing line
- Cot and bedding, high chair, baby bath, changing mat
- Table tennis, sand pit, table football, badminton
- No pets and no smoking in the apartment